Where to get help if you don't want to talk to the Police

We do understand that not everyone is ready to speak to the police.

You may find speaking to a friend or family member helpful at this time. Alternatively there are also a number of non-government organisations and charities that can help such as the Samaritans.

You can choose to go to Victim Support

Telephone: 01624 679950.

They are an Isle of Man charity independent of the Police who will help talk to you about what happened and explain what your options are.

As a result of your assault, you may be worried about your sexual health or the possibility of unwanted pregnancy. You can contact your local Doctor (General Practitioner or GP) for help and advice or the Accident and Emergency department at Nobles Hospital if you have suffered injury telephone: 01624 650000.